Reasons People Want to Live in Palos Verdes:
1) Few places on earth are more beautiful.
2) The Palos Verdes Unified School District is one of the top public school systems in California.
3) It is located in Los Angeles County, and is close to all the urban conveniences, but is a coastal retreat far from the hustle and bustle of city life.
4) The climate provides many days of sunshine, a few of rain, but snow is a rare occurrence.
5) The coastal location provides easy access to beaches. The Palm Springs desert towns are an easy 2.5 hour drive and ditto for the mountain ski destinations.
6) Housing choices run the gamut from condos to grand estate homes. There are beach cottages, rambling equestrian estates and hillside villas. Prices range from condos under $500,000 to mega-million dollar mansions. No matter what your budget there is a Palos Verdes home for you. You can’t escape the jaw-dropping views as you drive the coastal hugging streets. Even if you do not have a panoramic view from your property chances are you will enjoy them as you make your way off and on the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
If you’re considering a move to one of the four Palos Verdes Peninsula cities, it would be my pleasure to arrange a tour of the area.
If you’re looking for a resort-like area to call home, the Palos Verdes Peninsula is calling your name.
– Norma Toering, Broker at Charlemagne Intl Properties