There are currently two homes listed for sale in Palos Verdes in the $10,000,000 price range. One of the homes is located in Palos Verdes Estates on prestigious Paseo La Cresta and the other is located in Rancho Palos Verdes at Trump National Estates. I have shown or previewed both homes.
The Paseo La Cresta estate offers spectacular ocean and coastline views, tennis court, guest quarters and pool in approximately 8000 square feet. The Trump National ocean view property was built in 2005, and the 7669 square foot home is being sold fully furnished.
The five most expensive homes sold on the Palos Verdes Peninsula in 2011 were:
1) $9,150,000: Palos Verdes Estates gated estate with over 15,000 sq. ft. constructed in 2006.
2) $7,425,000: Rancho Palos Verdes former model home at Oceanfront built in 2002 with over 8,000 sq. ft. of living space.
3) $7,250,000: Rolling Hills home on over six acres in the gated city and constructed in 1954 with approximately 8,000 sq. ft.
4) $7,150,000: Rancho Palos Verdes ocean view 11,000 sq. ft. home at Trump National Estates built in 2010.
5) $7,000,000: Rolling Hills 10,000 sq. ft. home with over four acres and built in 2005.
When compared to coastal high-end homes in the Greater Los Angeles Area, the luxury homes in Palos Verdes offer outstanding value and location.
There are currently 15 Palos Verdes for sale in the $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 price range. For more information on homes for sale or sold on the Palos Verdes Peninsula contact Norma Toering & Team.
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.